But now I need to go even further and share it with you. There is a new website known as The Scientific Reddit. Its purpose is to offer free, unbiased, and un-biased science to a reddit-like platform. It is part of the broader motion to begin a model new subreddit for science.Its not fairly reddit, but it is extra like a science community.

Hacker News is the simplest and straightforward information aggregation website you’ll ever see on the web. There are no flashy indicators, no facet bars, and no widgets in any respect. All you get is simple information from around the world related to technology. All the information that caters to hackers, tech fanatics, geeks, Entrepreneurs, and Startups enthusiasts is available on the News Y Combinator channel. The recognition of the information item is judged by the points.

It was from that analysis that I came to the conclusion that the contextual embedding mannequin is definitely better than non-contextual models like Word2Vec and FastText. I used Distilbert just because I even have a RAM limitation and did not have the resources to run a better performing model like XLM-RoBERTa. I worked on my personal laptop computer and didn’t have any additional GPUs to run algorithms that are a lot resource-expensive. To browse Academia.edu and the wider web quicker and extra securely, please take a couple of seconds toupgrade your browser.

62% of Reddit users are male, whereas the remaining 38% are female. Other frequent causes for utilizing Reddit embody following the information and staying updated with manufacturers and firms. 72% of US Reddit users report that they use Reddit for leisure purposes. Here’s the overview of the number of published posts on Reddit over the past few years. In fact, the number of posts on Reddit has virtually doubled in 2020 since 2018 (equaling an extra one hundred fifty.four million posts per year). In 2020, 303.four million posts have been posted on Reddit, a 52.4% year-over-year improve.

Although they weren’t prompt on their end result supply however their services were high notch. In the US, 52% of Reddit customers access the platform daily. For an additional 30% of users, Reddit is a weekly routine. Yesterday I did my tenth Ask Me Anything on Reddit. I love doing AMAs as a result which of the following factors wouldn’t change an account’s optimization score? of the Reddit crowd as an entire is well-informed, Redditors don’t pull any punches, and good questions normally get voted up toward the highest. This 12 months I spent an hour taking questions about pandemic prevention, climate change, farmland, my cell phone, and rather more.

In my newest Ask Me Anything, I talked about pandemic prevention, local weather change, my favorite cellphone, and extra. Click the link beneath to start the account deactivation process. The solely factor redditors can do to help with the flu is to try to discover a treatment for it. We’re not the one ones who have the same idea, we’re just not going to search out one for ourselves.

She expresses her views about the world in the form of work, but when issues got out of control, she used her software program information and constructed the bot. Journals.sagepub.com needs to evaluation the security of your connection earlier than continuing. Product reviewers, music critics, sports activities fans, or doge enthusiasts—find folks that obsess and care about whatever it is you’re excited about. Lose observe of vast amounts of time as you discover memes, bananas for scale, bread stapled to trees, cat movies, and extra of the absurd and oddly absorbing. Your request might take a number of days to course of; we wish to double verify issues earlier than hitting the big purple button. Requesting an account deletion will completely take away your whole profile content.

Avatar photo



Wow! I can't believe we finally got to meet in person. You probably remember me from class or an event, and that's why this profile is so interesting - it traces my journey from student-athlete at the University of California Davis into a successful entrepreneur with multiple ventures under her belt by age 25